1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not sure anymore

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Theshreks, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I thought I was bisexual, but ever since I started working in May I'm not sure. Before just the thought of sex with a guy would get me hard instantly(graphic lol sorry). But now that seems to be gone completely an all I can think about and look at it are the women at my job. It's like guys have just been erased from my mind. Am I still bi? Was I ever? I know you can flip and flop when you're bisexual, but I'm still asking.

2. Samthing

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah you're still bi. I think it's just because you're surrounded by women at your job.
    I've had a similar problem, where for while I had more strong feelings for men than women but now more recently it's been the other way around.
    It's possible that your environment and who you're surrounded by is influencing your preference.

For example, last year I spent more time with men than I did with women and that's when I had more intense feelings towards men. But recently I've been spending more time around women and its gone the other way.
    Just because your preference changes doesn't mean you're not bi

3. driedroses

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've identified as bi for years, but since my marriage ended a couple years ago, I've had an intense attraction to / desire for women. To the point that there are times I question if I'm actually bi or lesbian. And eventually, I go back to recognizing that yeah, I'm still bi, I just really want to be with a woman right now. It can definitely fluctuate.

imacoolkid likes this.
  4. CrystalWolf

Out Status:
    A few people
    What you're experiencing is completely normal for a bi/pan person. A couple of years ago, when I discovered that I was pansexual, I was sure that I would NEVER date men, only women and feminine non-binary people. I didn't even think about men and I started wondering if I was a lesbian. But no, I just happened to be in that phase. Probably because there weren't any attractive men around me at the time. I guess it's the same with you, the women at your job outshine the guys around you right now.
    Don't worry about it, just enjoy your life and the beautiful people around you. :wink:

driedroses likes this.
  5. Theshreks

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Ah still bi as fuck. Good to know.

driedroses likes this.