1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Non-verbal signs of flirting from other girls?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vyra, May 13, 2017.

1. vyra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I've pretty much delved into each and every: 'how to tell if another girl likes you' advice sites but I'm a little skeptical of them. :confused: I'd really appreciate it if anyone would share some knowledge on lesbian flirting signs that aren't the girl directly saying: "I like you", as I'm pretty dense when it comes to things like this. Thanks!!

2. Creativemind

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Direct eye contact is a clue (though in my case, I actually avoid eye contact even more when I like someone).

3. vyra

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Yeah, eye contact is a big one! But like you said, some people don't want to make eye contact and avoid it instead. So I'm not sure what to do in those cases

4. SomeUsername

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    These are mostly based on my own experiences but I think they apply regardless of gender. Tbh I tend to follow female social expectations when it comes to these things anyway.

If you have the kind of personality and relationship with the girl where you could initiate a staring contest and it wouldn't be unusual, it's probably a sign if she blushes or acts flustered or her pupils dilate.

If she makes more physical contact or sits/stands closer to you than she does with other people who she has a similar level of acquaintance with, that could also be a sign. Especially if she starts to go out of her way or change from her usual behavior to get physically closer to you.

Also if you want to get a little Freudian, consider how often she brings up things related to pairs or relationships, especially if it's a tangent in the conversation. It sounds impractical but I've definitely noticed myself bringing up these topics more around people I like.