1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No PM notifications

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by BothWaysSecret, May 30, 2018.

1. BothWaysSecret

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm not getting Private Messaging notifications. About a week ago, I got a new message in one of my private conversations, but no notification. I actually had to click onto to conversation to see the new reply. It's only happened once so far, but I only have one conversation going, so I don't know if its an issue with all PM messages or just that conversation.

I'm getting all regular notifications from threads and posts that I follow with no problems, it's just private messaging notifications.

2. LostInDaydreams

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  3. Destin

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is still happening a lot. It's happening to profile posts also now. I can see someone sent me a PM two days ago and can even see the first sentence when I hover over it, but it hasn't shown up, I posted on their profile but it's invisible to everyone but me, and judging by the lack of responses from the other people I was PM'ng with they can't see my messages either.

4. Really

Has this been figured out because it’s still happening for me.

I won’t get an alert badge but if I look in notifications, it’ll show a new message from someone but if I go to that conversation, the message isn’t there. It can take up to a day and sometimes longer to show up.