1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No pleasure during “it”?

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by puretine, Jun 6, 2019.

1. puretine

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello,

I’m a girL. My girlfriend and I were cuddling when it tuned into something more. It was unexpected but great (kisses, heavy breathing) until she reached my vagina; I didn’t feel anything , maybe a slight arousal: she tried several times and she is very experienced, so she knew what she was doing, let’s say. I am attracted to her, in fact I’m often sexually exited when we kiss, even fantasied about her, but yet I couldn’t feel anything once we “were there”.
    I really don’t get it: maybe it was too unexpected ? I must precise that it was my first time doing anything sexual with another person . I am able to give myself some pleasure with masturbation, so I know I’m not asexual or something like that. I am very sensitive when it comes to erogenous zones such as my belly or my neck: so why not here? I really don’t get why I didn’t enjoy the moment... any advice? Clue?

2. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello,

Other users may be able to give more precise advice than me (as I don't possess a vagina), but could it be possible that you weren't relaxed enough and we're worrying too much about what was happening? That could potentially be an obstacle, if you were worrying instead of focusing on your body and her touch.

It could also be possible that you two haven't explored enough, and are still learning each other's bodies and what each of you enjoy (like were to touch).

Does this make sense, or do you think it may be other thing? As you are able to pleasure yourself during masturbation, I imagine it is probably not a physiological issue.

vishnya likes this.
  3. Lek

Lek

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I agree with Chiroptera. Worrying kind of stops one's ability to flow into pleasure. Also, I'm a man, so . . . Might I suggest that you tell her exactly what is pleasurable to you? You can even show her what you do. I'm sure she'll be happy to oblige. Also, have your partner first pay attention to the erogenous areas (foreplay is kind of important and is very effective in getting the "steam" built up). I hope something here helps. Good luck.