1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

no one cares about me :(

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Moonboy93, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel hopeless I feel like my life is over I'm scared of making friends dealing with grief I'm overwhelmed I'll can't take it anymore I feel like I can't bear in this life no more I'm tired

2. bsg75apollo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why are you feeling like your life is already over?

3. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Moonboy.....It sounds like you are in a very dark place right now. I can't and won't say that I know what you feel like, but I have been in my own dark place and it was truly awful. I felt totally trapped unable to accept that I was gay and come out or to go on pretending that I was straight and that everything was just fine. The night of my final crisis I was within ten minutes of taking my own life when I decided to take one last chance and make a post here on Empty Closets begging for help. I got that help within just a few minutes and because of that, seven and a-half years ago, I have had some of the very best, wonderful years of my life. I guess what I'm saying here is let us help you. Let us give you a shoulder to lean on when you need it. Let us be the ones to listen when you need to vent. Let us offer suggestions and ideas to help when the dark threatens to overcome. If you let us, we will be your family and will help whenever and however we can. We can be your family and we can be your friends...and WE WILL NOT EVER LET YOU DOWN! So please, share with us the things that are hurting you so we can help. We do care about you so very much! :old_smile:
    .....David :gay_pride_flag:

Rayland and Mirko like this.
  4. Cinnamoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't have to deal with everything at once. Sometimes it feels like we have to solve everything in front of us before we can relax but that's not true. Life is a marathon not a sprint. Like quebec says you are not alone, even though I know it feels like you are. Please keep posting, as much as you need to. I'm scared of making friends too, I lose more friends than I make myself, but I still have some very good interactions with people on here and in other places which make me feel better from time to time. You don't have to focus on friendship as an end goal, it can be a journey full of different interactions instead. It's okay to be where you are, feeling how you are, but help is out there.

Prisma, buzzer, Rayland and 1 other person like this.
  5. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    thanks everyone I totally need this I'm glad I'm part of this family

6. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I feel like since 3 since the passing of my aunt I don't know what to do I'm overwhelmed I always keep moving back and forth I'll just went blank I'll just don't know anymore I'm dealing with toxic family members so very scared to talk to people online and outside online I'll just want somebody cared about me for me I'll been the same person since the day I was born.

7. buzzer

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just take it one day at a time and like Cinnamoon said, you don't have to deal with everything at once. Don't be afraid to try to make new friends. Sure there will be those who will not be a good friend, but surely there are those who will. Just be yourself. I come from a toxic family myself and I know what it's like. I would say to just surround yourself with quality people who will accept you for who you are. And remember, having just a FEW quality friends is a lot better than having LOTS of so so friends. I also believe you will finds lots of quality people here on this site. My best wishes to you.

quebec, Prisma and Moonboy93 like this.
  8. Moonboy93

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I wanna try meditated deep breathin even avoid negativity around me

Prisma likes this.
  9. Prisma

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I started to vent and type about a similar feeling,
    ( feeling like a loser outcast that nobody wants to befriend even though I do have friends,) but I began processing and worked my way to more positive thoughts...realizing I'm thinking black and white and from my emotional mind. I feel proud of myself for going to a music event alone because my husband had to work and I didn't ask anybody until the last minute. I feel proud of myself for putting myself out there, glad that a new aquaintance approached me and hung out for awhile, and that I chatted to strangers who approached me, and I started conversations with others. I'll try to not second guess myself and assume others are rejecting me. I'll be thankful I ran into old friends. I won't think of myself in terms of negative labels. When I feel like it's just not enough I'll be gentle with this part of me and give myself attention. Thank you Moonboy, for causing me to process this and your own positive coping inspiring me and I hope you feel better. It's hard for me to make new friends too and it scares me, but this will pass and I won't feel like this forever.

quebec and Moonboy93 like this.