1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nightmares

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Saint Otaku, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Sitri

My recent nightmares all involve my crush. Things like him telling him he hates me and stuff like that. It has gotten so bad I avoid him in real life. I don't like somebody having that much power over me, with a few words, a smile or a frown, he can make or break my day.

2. Silver Sparrow

The most interesting one I remember is from when I was really little. Bad people had kidnapped my family, and to get to save them, I had to swing on a tiny little rope swing over this huge chasm. A scary purple dinosaur was also involved. Nowadays, it's mostly just stress dreams about failing tests or getting embarrassed by people.

3. Quite a bit of teeth falling out.
    Burned to death once.
    Drowned another time.
    Last one I had was when the sun reflected in my closet door, and it made me dream that there was some sort of demon there, and I freaked out and tried to wake up, but I couldn't move my body, until some time had passed. That was really terrible.

4. Strathclyder

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Last one I remember having involved Kayako Saeki from The Grudge for some reason. That was pretty freaky.

Another one was replaying the time I was nearly run over by a bus. Last thing I saw before waking up was me standing there, paralyzed with fear, unable to move.

#24 Strathclyder, Dec 3, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2013
  5. Zooombini

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The scariest nightmare I had was driving down a highway at night and I decided to pull into a neighborhood to figure out directions. And as I was sitting there looking them up a group of young adult boys surrounded my car laughing and hollering and one of them opened the door and pulled my arm. I woke up immediately after that, I couldn't fall back asleep, it was just too vivid.

I always have nightmares where something embarrassing happens or I can't move my legs but the nightmare above stuck out and I still remember it to this day even though it was a year ago.