1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by gymfan, Mar 17, 2018.

1. gymfan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi everyone, I just joined!

I have a question tho - how can I post on someones profile? I joined as I found an old thread from 7 months ago and wanted to share my experience with the poster. I didn't want to bump the thread as it would just be easier to message the poster.

Thanks,

Tom

2. quebec

Moderator Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Tom....Hello and Welcome to empty closets! So glad that you have found us. It's pretty easy to post on a member's profile:
    1) Go to the thread that you are interested in.
    2) Look under the Avatar for the member who made the thread, you should see their user ID there.
    3) Click on the user ID
    4) A dialogue box should open towards the top of the screen with the user's ID and Avatar
    5) Under their User ID you should see "Profile Page", Click on that link and you will be on their Profile Page
    6) Click on the space that says "Write Something..." Write your message, then click post and you're done
    7) I did that on your profile page...messed up and did it twice and then I even misspelled a word!! :slight_smile:
    ....David :gay_pride_flag:

3. Quantumreality

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hello Tom! Welcome to EC!:slight_smile:

@quebec is correct, but I believe that you have to have a minimum number of posts (like somewhere between 7-10) before you can post on a Member's Wall.