1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

never ever coming out

Discussion in 'Coming Out Advice' started by simple boy, Oct 19, 2017.

1. simple boy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    i'm never ever coming out as trans i will stay in the closet as long as my parents and brothers live i will never come out of the closet. today i went shopping with my mom and three of my brothers my brothers went to the guy's clothing section while i went with my mom to the females clothing section i don't know why i put myself through this every thing i picked up she did not like it she told me that she would be back i did see one guy that pass by he looked like he worked there so i though this is my chance to use my boyish voice. he ask me was i in the wrong section and i told him that i had needed some help i bet this guy was getting pretty annoyed i asked him several questions he did not seem to mind i don't really know my way around the male section at all today is the first time that i shop for male clothes.

so as i was leaving my mom stop me looking at the stuff that i had picked out she said that it was to tomboyish and she had a stack of clothes with her of clothes that i'm never going to wear. i get it people cant read minds i put the clothes back and follow her back over to the girl clothing section every thing that i picked out was really boring to my mom to be honest i've never liked dresses or skirts i just wanted to be a boy acted like a boy you know do boy things i feel like a tree trying to explain to people that it could speak just like them :frowning2: .

next time i go shopping i'm not going with my mom cause she always does this wanting me to wear what she thinks ''look cute on me'' and knowing me i wont like it i'll go shop with my uncle or some one else. so when we was done shopping for clothes all we had to do was look for my brothers since only three of them came with us it was a lot easier to look for them after. a guy shove in to me this guy was the second guy today to call me sir my mom told him that i was a ''girl'' he apologize again.

i realize that i would rather my mom thought i was a lesbian tomboy then for her to know that was trans
    i feel petrified of her knowing. i really don't want to hear her say theses words ''you're not the daughter that i always wanted'' ''you're to boyish''
    ''acted more like a lady'' ''you'll never get a husband acting this way''.

#1 simple boy, Oct 19, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 20, 2017