1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

need advice about dating a girl

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by EmH25, Mar 17, 2019.

1. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So I was raised super conservative now trying break free of all that, and I wondered if any experienced ladies could give me so tops for how to tell if a girl is interested, how to flirt without being too over the top and just general stuff for first time lady discovering herself?

2. YesHomo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well as a dude in a relationship with another dude I'm not sure I'll be much help, but I'll try anyways! Do you know of any drinks or candy she likes? Little gifts can be a great way to show your appreciation and start a conversation. If she seems to respond well to these things try to ask her if she wants to hang out sometimes. Not like a date, just chill. If she agrees to this then she's comfortable with you and you can start being a little more overt in your flirting.

Dating can be hard for lgbt people! But don't be discouraged, there are plenty of amazing people out there just waiting for you! :slight_smile:

EmH25 likes this.
  3. EmH25

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you YesHomo, I will try that, I think those tips will help , thanks ☺️