1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need a new binder. Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AlexJames, Feb 6, 2019.

1. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I need to buy a new binder. I'm crushed i had to literally cut my first and only binder off of me today cause i was sweating so much at work it got stuck and wouldn't come off. Which is humiliating. So i need a new one. Is there a binder that will work and not get stuck cause sweat? Cause otherwise i'll just buy one and go thru all the stress of ordering it to the house with family around....and not be able to wear it all summer long. Cause of the heat. I live in the south we have hot summers. I wore an underworks tri-top binder. I want to be able to buy one within the week cause now that i don't have the option to just put it on that really bothers me. I hate this. I literally feel like crying again it was all i could do to not cry at work. I have to put it on and take it off at work so the family doesn't see it.

2. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ugh, that really sucks. Trip top binders are not the best when it is hot out. I've had good luck with gc2b binders. They come in discrete packaging. I'm not sure how long it takes them to ship though.

Kodo likes this.
  3. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yeah i've heard good things about them. I want to try one from them. Any one in particular you'd recommend? I want something that ideally won't get stuck in the hot summers AND won't ride up. Cause my tri-top would ride up all the time in the back especially.

4. Kodo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would recommend a white half tank from gc2b. It'll be more bearable in the heat if it isn't dark and the half tank is more breathable and easier to get off when it's sweaty.

AlexJames likes this.
  5. AlexJames

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    A few people
    TYSM! I'm trying to research before i buy this next one, cause i'm still very inexperienced at buying binders. Last time i just picked the first one i found. I really appreciate it.

6. Lacybi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have a black full length gc2b and I love it. Because it’s long you can tuck it into your trousers so it doesn’t ride up. However I live in Ireland so I mostly doesn’t go above 25 degrees Celsius even in the height of summer.