1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Name Your Video Game crush...

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by CyberScream, Feb 12, 2015.

1. OfTheKokiri

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Apollo Justice! While he appears in both Ace Attorney or dual destinies I kind of prefer the later game where he takes on a darker edge in his personality...

2. Hatsune Miku

Olivia from Fire Emblem Awakening

3. C P

C P

Hmm...I don't know.

Maybe Garet from Golden Sun? I did like his character a bit.

4. Nyanko

I have many~

Lara Croft. She's wild and adventurous and jumps in rivers of blood for no reason. Hell yes.

Both female protagonists from Gen 5 of Pokemon. Although I like BW2 female a little more, Rosa has this cute charm to her while Hilda seems like she's more of a tomboy.

Lightning from FFXIII. The games are barely decent but Lightning was my favorite character so I had to continue the story.

Faith from Mirror's Edge. No explanation. She's just hot.

5. Revan

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hmmm I'm not one for long hair but Riku from Kingdom Hearts 2 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Also from Kingdom Hearts 2
    Sora (love his personality), Axel (that cockiness and hair :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:),

From Final Fantasy games
    Cloud, Tidus, (please note not into this sort of thing obviously but) Kimahri and Auron

Red from Pokemon. Also Volkner, Brock, Lance, Steven and Siebold.

Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2.

And of course. Ocarina of Time's Adult Link. Though Twilight Princess Link is good too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I care a whole lot about Samurai Warriors 4 at the moment so I'm gonna talk about some guys from there alright?~alright

[​IMG]
    ~SHIMAZU TOYOHISA~

this guy is fucking hot

LIke honestly if you ever wondered what my vision of a perfect guy is just look at him. That body, and those looks, coupled with a ferocious fighting spirit and a tremendous sense of loyalty.. if he were gay *and real* but more importantly if he were gay I'd date him in a heartbeat <3

[​IMG]
    ~KATAKURA KOJURO~

sexy, intelligent, capable, talented, resourceful, dedicated, and a kickass best friend. kojuro is all these things and he even plays the flute HE IS THE CUTEST EVER i would marry him

[​IMG]
    ~ISHIDA MITSUNARI~

Speaking of kickass best friends Ishida Mitsunari is my favorite character in this game and its not just because he's beautiful. While hes not the most competent commander on the battlefield he makes up for it and then some with sheer strength of will and conviction to his goals. He is an emotional person, although he hides it carefully beneath a cold, sarcastic exterior, rarely sharing his true feelings with others. Because of his blunt honesty he can come off as difficult or even downright rude sometimes however in spite of this he does have a strong sense of honor and devotion to his house and his beliefs, as well as to his friends. Honestly I see some of myself in mitsunari, and that's what makes me love him more than anything :3

7. Lazuri

I'm surprised I'm the only one who said Rayne from Bloodrayne. I mean, come on, she was the first video game character to ever be featured in Playboy Magazine.

8. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Dat movie tho.

*shudders*

9. CuriousLiaison

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This thread needs more Nathan Drake.

Also Kaiden Alenko from ME, Ezio and Alastair from DA. Still disappointed that Alastair wasn't interested in me.

10. Lazuri

That movie was just... Awful. Absolutely awful. I don't turn off a whole lot of movies, but I turned that one off less than halfway through. There's a very special circle in hell for Uwe Boll.

11. shota

shota Guest

Anime character from black butler

12. jp97

Ryu Hyabusa-ninja gaiden he has such a nice ass
    The onion knight- ff dissidia so adorable.
    Lightning- ffxiii even though I am gay she has such strength and dependability along with being preety so she is my straight crush.

13. hawkmoth

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Byakuya Togami from Dangan Ronpa and Miles Edgeworth from the Phoenix Wright games *hearteyes* they are both royal assholes, but the heart wants what the heart wants XD ​

14. Lua

Lua

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh man, definitely Riku and Aqua from Kingdom Hearts; Chrom and Lucina from Fire Emblem: Awakening. Funny how those two ended up being my husband/father-in-law and wife/daughter in different playthroughs... ;_;

15. Alexandra Lily

Oh I've got a lot of characters to mention here then so I do.

I've always been a HUGE fan of Midna from The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, but only in her "Imp Form" which she is in until she turns in to a
    strange looking human thing
    at the end of the game.

I'm also a fan of Medli from The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker. For a half bird half human lifeform, she is just SO ADORABLE!!! She has a really cute voice (for the "hahaha" and other odd noises she makes that is) and she can fly, carrying the weight of a person! I'd happily be with her. She's funny in the lines of dialogue she has, she has a lot of personality and FLYING, who wouldn't want a lover who can fly them from place to place?

Then you've got the character who's actually a human. Ellie from The Last of Us. It's very rare that a game can have me as interested as The Last of Us did, and I loved the characters the entire time. I felt that Ellie (along with all of the other characters) had a realistic personality, and she'd be a good person to spend a bloody cordyceps fungal infection/apocalypse with, I mean, she's immune to the infection! (As a side note, is that immunity potentially transferrable? Like an STD? I'd do it. Just for the safety of being immune to an infection of course :icon_wink)

That's all of the crushes I have in games (that I'm going to mention, guess you'll have to figure the rest out, muahahahhaha :badgrin:slight_smile:

16. Tudi

I am wild about Elizabeth from DLC to Bioshock Burial at Sea. She is such beautiful! I adore her style, her hair and her behavior. Hah, I have a weakness for noir girls

17. Lazuri

She's on my list too. I tear up every time I hear "La Vie En Rose" these days.

18. Spartan 117

Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes! Me too!

[​IMG]

19. Maxi from soul calibur

20. YunoGasai