1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My "Straight" friend...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chartmann2, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Chartmann2

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So hey... so yesterday I was hanging out with my (straight) friend and his younger brother... and it was weird... I was partly to blame (I'm just an awkward chicken nugget well more like a mushroom nugget a vegan one... yeah) but... it was weirder then usual... my friend was acting weird towards me like he was hitting on me... or acting gay towards me...like he was touching my face... my neck... and my back... he usually does that because he's weird, but he acted like he wanted me to say something... or do the same or whatever... I might just be paranoid/wanting/hormonal then usual so I might just be a bit more attentive to it... but I don't know... he was also kind of flirting with me... I think... because I'm such an expert on flirting and that shit (Btw that was sarcasm if Sheldon is reading this)... so idk he was sending me mixed signals... I think he's stright he has a "girlfriend" i use quotation marks because they don't really hang out or do anything (this is all said from his brother and he's "girlfriends" friend...)... we somehow got on the topic of gayness... because we saw a gay couple at the park cuddling (they looked like they were 15/16ish) I pointed them out saying "oh hey that guy that we ran into is over there..." (smooth ikr) hoping to see how he would react to gay ppl... that's what I basically did to everyone thst i have come out to yet... but he really didn't say anything or show any facial movements/changes... so yeah just needed to talk somewhere so yeah...

-Chartmann

PS
    I love you guys and gals and my binary pals...

PPS
    That was Thomas Sanders....