1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My next tattoo!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Miiaaaaa, Jan 14, 2015.

1. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    I wanted to get a general consensus of whether you think this is a good idea for a tattoo or not.
    Basically, I want to get my whole arm done, shoulder to wrist! What I was going for was a woman walking down a path, all in black and white, crying blood (the red being the only colour on her), but the rest of the tattoo being the outside world will be brightly coloured. The rest of it would be the world crumbling around her, fire in the sky, people turning to ash, that kind of stuff.

What do you think?

Also any ideas of your own are of course appreciated. :slight_smile:

2. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It's a decision each person has to make.

The really tough part is trying to figure out now, at age 22, if you're going to feel just as good about this plan when you're 30 or 40 as you do now. Of course it seems like a great idea now... but what's important is to really consider the downsides. I'd also ask others who you trust that know you well. If you're confident, and you get similar comments supportive from your friends, then go for it!

3. CornerSign

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    That sounds bad ass and beautiful. Go for it! Although make sure you have the design down real clearly.

4. Miiaaaaa

Out Status:
    A few people
    Oh, I wouldn't regret it all. :slight_smile:
    It's the design of the tattoo I'm asking about anyway, just gauging a general reaction. :slight_smile:

And I have a good tattooist, so we'll make sure it looks great. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: