1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my gender is not pink or blue

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by yaoicore, Jul 28, 2015.

1. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

now that every body know that I'm trans are what every it's become little problem with finding decent clothes I've never had this problem before in till now.... well I guess it's because I never really to much care.how can I be trans when I clearly hate every thing about being a boy. why did I say that? oh yea it's all because I was looking online for male new brand clothing all the clothes look ugly. it just give me a headache, just by even looking at them clothes I don't want to fit in to a gender role, why can't I just wear girl clothes and have a sex change? even the male body wash suck. I guess I can say I don't dislike all of male clothing and boy clothes lack with the colors I don't like dark colors. girls have more cute colors then boy's even in their jeans I honestly just feel like boy clothes are boring for some reason. I even was looking around in some area at girl clothes it's not like I fitted the male gender roles any way but, this is not a great thing I'm also this way with shoes girls have more colors in every thing boys are boring. shit I want to wear the pink shoes to the shoes are ether ugly or boring I wonder if therapy can help me stop being trans. for me gender it's not pink or blue I don't even like blue I also want to wear the cute pink skinny jeans I've also came to the terms of realizing that I might have a crossdress fetish I try not to show that side to everybody I like girly things cause it's so many choices for girls then it is for boys and it really suck's I still want to change my body but clothes and everything else I'm really not to sure

#1 yaoicore, Jul 28, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  2. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Well, I'm a girl and I only wear men's clothing so why can't men be the same?

It's so annoying how we box men into the masculine role while women get more expression. And as a trans guy people take you even less seriously.

So my suggestion is to find more androgynous clothing for now to start small. If you have a thing for crossdressing, there's nothing wrong with it, It's sadly looked down upon but it doesn't make you less of a man.

3. Leifa

You be you :slight_smile: If you wanna dress in women's clothes, why not?

4. Invidia

Invidia Guest

Far above the clouds, gazing deep below the Earth
    Fallingdown^ said it great! :slight_smile:
    Androgynous clothing are a cool idea.

I'm GNC (gender non-conforming), as well. I can like some androgynous clothes sometimes (not boy clothes so much, but), and I don't force myself into a 24/7 girly girl box.
    I'm just me, meaning mostly feminine but if society tells me "You are (or "you're supposed to be") a girl, so you can't do this and that", well, I don't care. :slight_smile:

You don't have to conform to gender roles to be trans!

(*hug*)

5. yaoicore

yaoicore Guest

well thanks for replying I did not know were to turn to and a lot of stuff have been happening to me lately good and bad

I guess I'll try the Androgynous thing