1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My father is a nightmare.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Loves books, Sep 18, 2018.

1. Loves books

My dad is insane. My mother even agrees with me whenever I say that. My brother avoids visiting home to stay away from my dad. I'm stuck here because I can't move with my dog. My dad tonight alone threatened to have my fog put down and when I told him to leave the dog alone he told me he'd have me put down too. He tried to throw me out once by repeatedly screaming at me to leave but my mothe gold him to stop being n idiot. He calls me names and calls me selfish if I don't do something he orders me to do. His utter lack of control over me, a grown adult seems to frustrate him no end. The only power he has over me is the dog so he's constantly mistreating her to get a rise out of me. He threatens to beat her with a stick and I told him if he ever does I'll do it back, then he threatens to beat me. He stresses me out so much. I'm half wondering if my doctor would give me something to calm me down. Or give me something to calm him down. You can't say ANYTHING to my dad without him exploding and taking it as a personal criticism. He's jelous of his kids and flat out told me he hates me. My mother and I are pretty sure he's poisoning his family towards us. My dad tells me all the time to shut up and my opinions don't matter and no one cares what I think. My mother contradicts that when she hears it. My dad was mad at mum for a week and refused to talk to her and she was thrilled. The really annoy thing is he will call you names one second, then explain the tv show he's watching, that you never paid attention to or care about, like 5 minutes previously he hadn't been screaming at you. My nerves are shot I dread spending time with him. There's no explanation for his behaviour I was nice to him, I buy him presents for his birthday, Father's Day and Christmas. Of I'm out and I see something he'd like I get it. I upgraded my Netflix account so he could watch it too but he's just mean anyway. I bought him slippers for his birthday last week and I know he likes them because he wears them but he barely said thanks. I bought him a Bluetooth speaker because he said he was having troll hearing his kindle fire and not even a thank you for that. When I told my mum I hated him she was upset. She said I was the last holdout that always believed the good in people and if I hated him there was no hope. I do hate him and I don't think I would miss him if he died. I hate he's made me the kind of person who would think that bug I can't get rid of him, or thoughts that pushing him off a cliff would be immensely satisfying. He's disabled with a disability he passed down to me so I know it can't be the Disability because I'm not a psycopathic, narcissistic, emotional abuser. I want him to go away and stay away. I just needed to vent about the nut job I'm stuck living with.

2. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Ok so first thing you need to do is move out along with your dog because this whole situation is not healthy and there should be no excuse to linger around this parental abuse. I’m sorry for you having to live in such conditions however I suggest moving out with a trusted family member or even friend. You are not entitled to owe him anything and know that you have autonomy’s and that he can’t control you. Please move out of there as this will psychologically damage you.