1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My brother belongs in 1957 america

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by onlythebulls13, Sep 5, 2016.

1. onlythebulls13

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    An early heads up, this is mainly me venting. I just packed a bowl so I have that to help calm me down too, ive got to attack it from multiple angles lol.

So I just got back from the grocery store to pick up a couple of things. My mom, dad and brother all ended up in the kitchen. Some how, sheldon from tge big bang theory came up in conversation and my brother goes, "yeah, mom thought he was gay, how can you not tell! Why would they have a gay guy like that playing a straight guy"
    So then i bring up neil patrick harris playing an over the top straight guy and alot of people love him. Hes goes "yeah but hes not like that type of gay guy." I just rolled my eyes and went to my room.
    I wanted to say, your probably the "type of guy" that got mad that a black guy was playing johnny storm in fantastic four too, ya bigot.
    Ughh, what an ass, hes hung over so hes in prime form. Hes such a drunk, and the day after is always just as bad. Cant wait till he moves out and i move out of state.
    There, feeling better already lol.

And he just came in my room talking about the bears releasing robbie gould and how dumb the bears are...chicago bears, football team lol. Like trying to be buddy buddy cause he probably knows he was being an ass and felt bad. Hes like nelson muntz from the simpsons. Hes a bully that no one likes and then theres an occasionally episode that shows his good side and you feel for thr character but then goes on to continue being a douche.