1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My boyfriend's dad thinks I am a slutty fag

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by CGGuy, May 23, 2018.

1. CGGuy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hey guys so a bit of an update on my thread: https://forum.emptyclosets.com/inde...-call-police-and-forensic-examination.471009/

Today, I had a quite huge fight with my bf, since, we no longer see each other we are growing more insecure, each thinking himself is a burden. So at night we fought, and when I woke up I directly headed to his house to talk it out but we got chill. His dad was out and never came back instantly. So it was quite safe, however, his dad came back suddenly and saw me. A little reverse to about 8 months ago, his dad got suspicious that I was doing something with his son, so he kicked me and threatened me with a weapon that if I get near his son, he will kill me. He might even do, you know the Middle East is very tribal.

Back to now, his dad got him in the car and when he got out he told what his dad said. It seemed like he thinks that I was running for his son, and that he refuses me, and I keep waiting for him until he gets out of work so I would catch him to let him "F" me. When I heard that, I was shocked, it is thought by his dad that being gay means being so horny and slutty and that boys are divided into two:
    1) ones who keep getting fucked
    2) the others who fuck.

He didn't want his son to be fucking me, since I am dirty, and like obviously a boy. Because this generates a taboo and a stigma around him, and he will be afraid his son wont marry since no takes a guy who fucks boys. The second thing is that he thinks that I am a white boy who is wandering around men to get satisfied.

This diminishes what our relationship is, like, we are planning to evacuate the country and live with each other and like leave those parents, like his son would rather be with me than be spoiled from his dad! We love each other, we are for each other, we are in love and we sacrifice everything for one another. But seeing how I am seen through his dad's lens made me shake, I am like: is this what gay love is being seen as? His son (my bf) always curses on him, and hates him since he is abusive to him. I just can't mention every little detail but I can't cope with this trauma.

2. kkou

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    God, that's awful. Do you by any chance have family or friends that you and your boyfriend can go to? Most people in the Middle-East aren't very accepting towards members of the LGBT+ community, but if you have any (even somewhat) accepting friends or family, it may be worth a shot. If not, are you safe in your home? It's not ideal, but if there aren't other solutions, you could stay at home and find a friend who would be willing to let your boyfriend stay at their house for a while. You don't even have to tell them about your situation if you don't want to- you could just say that your boyfriend is feeling unsafe at home. Being near his father seems dangerous for both of you.
    It's so terrible to see how people perceive homosexuality. I'm really sorry that your boyfriend's dad treated you that way. It's even more sickening to hear how he sees and treats his own son. It's awful how both of you have had to endure these things at such a young age!
    I hope that you and your boyfriend will find a safe place to stay. I wish there was something I could do to help! Good luck, @CGGuy