1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mtf body awareness. Wow. Now, how do I navigate this?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JessNC, Aug 4, 2020.

1. JessNC

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have lived as male identified for five decades but, among other things, was always ashamed of not having a flat chest. I dressed in loose clothes, never went without a shirt except for short stretches, avoided mirrors, etc. I've had a breakthrough of sorts in both recognizing and owning this rejection of my chest and it feels good. It has also brought a sense of having not a chest but breasts that are a part of my identity. At times it makes me frightened, at times giddy. I'm not the most emotional person but I am feeling this new awareness deeply!

2. solarcat

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    My chest was never a big problem for me. I was always more dysphoric about my body hair and facial hair. And I haven't gone shirtless in a number of years, even in the pool. I know where you're coming from..

And remember, even ciswomen can have small breasts and get jealous of those with larger ones.

3. JessNC

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Funny, I hadn't thought about being jealous of women with larger breasts. What you say is true, of course, but I have always felt intimidated by women with large breasts....

4. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    It was just in the past couple of years that I started feeling it. Earlier this summer, I started wearing a dress and I noticed the way I looked in the dress and it kinda looked like I was developing breasts. A bit more recently I started wearing a bra that I stuff with boxers. The first one I bought was a size 42C and I thought I wanted my fake breasts to be smaller and less obvious. I soon noticed that the 42 was too small for my chest (I've put on some weight since the last time I measured it), so I went for a 44. Went I went looking for a larger bra, I initially wanted a D cup, but couldn't find any at the store I went to and ended up buying a DD. I love the way it makes me look and feel. I've not gotten to the point where even in the evening as I'm lounging around without my bra, I miss wearing it and sometimes put on the smaller one for a few hours.

5. JessNC

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    So, wearing the bra has made an awareness of having breasts more pronounced for you?

6. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Actually, I don't have breasts. Sorry if I was misleading, and I feel like I wish I did, and wearing a bra, especially when it's stuffed, makes me feel more comfortable.

7. JessNC

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
  8. Albine

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was always very jealous / envious of women with breasts, didn't have to be large but having a flat chest did not sit well since I was a teen. I started cross dressing and later going out dressed, this past year I started wearing breast forms and started wearing them most waking hours. Fast forward now I am currently recovering from having breast augmentation, I just got fitted for my first bra since surgery. I am currently wearing a C cup!