1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General News More than 200,000 children sexually abused by French Catholic clergy, damning report finds

Discussion in 'Current Events, World News, & LGBT News' started by brainwashed, Oct 5, 2021.

1. brainwashed

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  2. FireFox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It's a damning report but also think of global catholism. 200,000 is a big number but imagine the number of minors sexually assaulted globally and also christian clergy have had reports about sexual abuse so they're not exactly clean either.

It's sickening but I doubt much if anything will change. One of the reasons why I have little to no faith in humanity.

3. Persion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Why so many? This makes me wonder: How so many, yet no one found out until he reached 2,000?

4. Loves books

Is there any country where the Catholic clergy hasn’t abused children. In Ireland religious institutions paid over €128 million to victims of Catholic run institutions and orphanages where children were physically abused by nuns and sexually abused by priests. I gave up on Catholicism a while back, but the amount of child abusers is extraordinary. How can they claim to worship a god who will never forgive what they did to many children.

5. Persion

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    That remain yet a mystery. The only one who can answer that is Satan himself.