I’ve googled it, got the professional advice, but looking for some reassurance. I’m going out for lunch tomorrow with a friend, this will only be the second time I’ve been out socially in the last 9-10 months, following an overdose. I’ve been taking mirtazipine for the last couple of months (previously on Sertraline). I’m thinking about having a couple of drinks, but, given the last time I did I took an overdose I feel kinda weird about it. I had a problem stopping once I started, previously. Am I mad for even thinking about taking a couple of drinks? Given it breaks the longest break I’ve had from alcohol in my adult life.