1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Members" Tab

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Paul_UK, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have made some changes to the members information available from the "Members" tab at the top right corner.

It now includes the latest blog comments, photo comments and wall messages (first 250 characters for longer ones). This may be interesting for everyone, and is useful for the mod team.

The preview text for blog entries is now the first 500 characters.

Post rates are now calculated from join date to the current date, so the posting rate of inactive members will gradually drop.

The whole section is now only available to members who are logged in, not to guests. This will keep search engine spiders out of there too.

Enjoy!

2. -Michael-

awesome.... :slight_smile:

3. ccdd

ccdd Guest

I didn't know there even was a "members" tag. Gosh, I have to start exploring EC more...

4. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

It's here...

[​IMG]

#4 Paul_UK, Aug 17, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2014
  5. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I have just fixed a bug in the blog comments section (they were shown as the date/time of the blog and not the comment).

They don't account for the timezones in our profiles though so the times will be wrong for most of us. I'll look at that another time.

6. SamAlex728

Eh, you can only do so much at a time.

7. Paul_UK

Paul_UK Guest

I didn't think it was that important, now they are in the correct date/time order.