1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbation challenge vs Beach-Test?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by Franz007, Sep 17, 2017.

1. Franz007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi

I'm curious if the are other people questionnning themselves who tried both tests that are supposed to be good indicators of one's sexual orientation (masturbation challenge and the beach-test) and had the same results as me:

1) masturbaton challenge: 90% of my sexual fantasies are about Sex with men and 100% of my thoughts right before orgasms are about Sex with men (homosexuality)

2) Beach-test: only females catch my eyes and i'm watching 100% of females and 0% of males with a look of desire and attraction to their body

If yes: how do you deal with it? Is the only right way "forcing" ourselves into full homsexuality if we want to be happy with a serious relationship? Or is accepting the middle-way (bisexuality) the best for you?

This dichotomy of attractions / fantasies drives me crazy. I must say that i also find real-Sex with men very enjoyable (even more than with women...)

Danielito likes this.
  2. Josh23

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean if your fantasies and masturbation thoughts are only with men, then you're most likely gay. You probably pay more attention to women at the beach because you appreciate their looks. Do you have any desire to be sexual with a woman? Or be in a relationship with one? If not then you're gay.

3. Franz007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for your answer.

Since i am bisexual: yes...i really LOVE Sex with a woman that i find attractive. And now i am frustrated because it's almost 2 years and i am searching for a girlfriend again. Since i had no success in the past months, i was questionning myself because of my fantasies with men and if it could be a signal that i should give up women and try to connect with men.
    I really like Sex with women but i have to admit that after a while (some weeks or months) i need Sex with a man again and i become more distant to the girl...quite complicated!

4. Angus44

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I definitely get where you're coming from. I currently use the label of bisexual purely as a technicality, But I have come out to some of my friends as gay because, in practice, that's the only side of me they will see. I guess what I'm saying is that labels don't matter that much, just use what you think works best in a particular situation.
    -Gus

5. Franz007

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Thanks for your Reply Angus. For me being gay is much more than just Sex. That's why i can't call myself Gay. At least for the moment. Because i would be lying to myself.
    One of the main difficulties is that i'm having quite high standards (everybody tells me that): i am only attracted by very goodlooking and slim younger women. If all women around me would look very average, i guess that i would have lived as a gay for a long time ;-) But there are sooo much goodlooking and sexy women around...
    I was secretely hoping that my attraction for women would fade away in the past years, so i would have no doubt. But it did not.