1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Masturbating in the Shower

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by GoBabyGoGo, Jun 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boy0boy

Hmm it seems like I have to exert way more energy in the shower... and yeah I know that feeling of light-headedness (although never close to fainting) but I just don't like that it takes longer.

Standing is only in emergencies, and shower is probably the same.

2. Ciel

Ciel Guest

The shower is like one of the only places I can really get some privacy so its where I always do it. Before it has made me feel a bit dizzy but that hasn't happened in quite a while.

3. Urman

Urman Guest

i did along time ago i just go in my room now

4. EthanS

EthanS Guest

Yer showers ^_^, nice n clean

5. waitingsucks

LMAO that's soo true it takes way longer BAHAHA

6. boy0boy

As for the cleanliness thing, usually it's right before bed and I take a shower in the morning.

I can only speak for myself, but I'm careful where my stuff goes... so it's not a messy situation for the most part.

7. InaRut

I love masturbation in the shower. Of course there is the feeling of relaxation. But as a vetertan hot water during masturbation ethusist I think it feels great :grin:.

8. sngl

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I sometimes do it in the shower but it I'm not enjoying it as much as when I do it on my bed or in an other, more comfortable position :icon_bigg

9. Urman

Urman Guest

Im going to try it again lol

10. Malchik89

Ive done that with my friend before! Its called the pass out game, and we dont do the ribcage we wrap our hands around each others necks. You pass out of a few seconds and come out of it with like a natural high. Its fun just do it with someone you trust with your life.

11. sexyalex

idk....:rolleyes:

when i used to masterbate before it caught up with my health....
    basically, i did it in the shower a few times, HATE the ....it's just....

ok, my spermatoza, and water...:shrug: not a good combination; worst in hot showers. now that's when it spreads all over the floor! Cold ones...it gathers in clumps and it's just too messy to clean i guess....(and gawd i hate scowering the bath tub) :dry:

PS- ok i know that little tale sounds weird but for me it's true and its kinda frustraing doing extra chores.

12. mUsIcFrEaK92

mUsIcFrEaK92 Guest

Tried it didn't like it.

13. Jebs

EWWW! This is gross...

J/K. Yea I only do it in the shower when I'm late for work and just have to.. Otherwise there are plenty of other places I'd rather do that at.

14. LOVEjames

There was a comic on Leno once that talked about masturbating on the shower. He said that he always came, but then was feeling like he was going to collapse, so he grabbed onto the shower curtain, but then that fell down. And since the crash was so loud, his mother came in and saw his hard on... xD The only thing I remember thinking was like, "They can put this on Leno!?"

15. Brandford

its easy for me to do it in the shower, everytime i take a shower i sit down for about 15mins just to think

16. goodisgood

goodisgood Guest

I'm with InaRut...I think it feels really good...plus it's one of the few places I can actually be alone and not have to worry about someone wondering what I'm doing behind closed doors...

17. Andrew

not never done it.. and it doesnt seem like that much fun. now with another person, i wont mind.

-Luis

18. agraves

I do it in the shower laying down with the massaging shower head. Bless the person who invented those handy little things. But even when I lie down I still feel a bit faint.

19. skyoverland

The shower is nice I just found that I spend more time in there and people know what you are doing in there if you spend more time in the shower. I still do it but who cares right? I think the room or just about anywhere is ok as long as you don't do it where people can see.

20. Adrian

Adrian Guest

In the first year of uni they put up a notice in the shower telling the guys to stop masturbating in the shower because it kept blocking it. I was like "ew, people are masturbating in the communal shower..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.