1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massage therapy preference

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Orchidea123, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Orchidea123

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I'm a female, still questioning but I doubt I'm completely straight.
    Any time I go for massage I ask for a female therapist because I don't feel that I can completely relax and be comfortable with male therapist.
    I do feel comfortable being massaged by a female. This is not a sexual comfort level I would think, but it makes me wonder what any of you prefer.

2. Elle993

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hmmm... I never thought about this in regards to sexual comfort but I have always preferred a woman for anything related to my mind or body. This includes massage therapist, Obgyn, midwife, dermatology check, and mental health therapist. When I ask for recommendations for any of these professionals I always go for them women. I never thought of it in terms of sexual comfort but the thought of a guy belong in any of Jose areas makes me feel uncomfortable.

3. weary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I need male for gyn/massage anything touchy - personal. I learned long ago my attractions get the best of me with women - Back in my 20's I actually had a gyn tell me she couldn't be my doctor any more. I should have known then I was full on lesbian, but was still in denial.

4. Cashew

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I generally prefer female too, once I had a male massage therapist and he was so rough I had bruising afterwards! I generally feel more comfortable with females even before I knew I was lesbian, not sure why that is.

5. Nic2552

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I get massages, I don't have a preference and I'm not straight, I don't think that has anything to do with your sexuality, it's what your comfortable being massaged by. Now if your turned on by a woman massaging you or thinking sexually when a women is massaging you then that's another story.

#5 Nic2552, Nov 9, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018