1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

married male

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by snowman1, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Omla

Sorry, forgot.
    I'm still a bit in the "venting my own stuff" phase on this site.

Ill try to pay more attn.

Thanks

2. jimL

Married gay guy here. Been married for 24 years, no kids. Came out to her a year and a half ago. We are staying together for several reasons. I love her and she loves me. And, it scares the hell out of me thinking of making those kind of changes at this point in my life. And, I live in a small city no San Francisco. Finding someone in a small community seems unlikely. Not that it can't happen.

I wish my wife would tell me to go out and have a little fun....I would do it in a hot minute. The danger with is that you may find someone that you really click with. But maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing....for you! Some open marriages work and some don't, only you will know the answer to that.

3. Omla

I guess these issues are different depending on whether
    Your mixed orientation marraige is bi(m)-straight(f)
    Or gay (m)- straight(f).

4. Clubsolar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Its never a great idea to keep things bottled up on the inside, because if everything comes out at once it can cause more damage than necessary. It seems to me that you really do love your wife, and if you do I think it would be a good thing for you to tell her how you now, so you can expense her feelings. The longer you keep it from her the worse off everything will be. If you both love each other, then that means you want both of you to be happy, so just keep that in mind.

5. Brent2013

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi! It sounds like your wife is very supportive to you, you are lucky. But are you still having sex? Or is she seeing someone too? Just asking

6. snowman1

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    hi,no my wife is not seeing anybody at the moment,i had my first date for a long time the other day which my wife knew about,we had sex which was great,it didnt take me long to cum has it was my first time in a long time,the second time i lasted a lot longer,i love my wife but i know i am gay,but i can not help the way i am

7. SaleGayGuy

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Hi snowman1

I am a married guy coming to terms with finding out later in life that I’m gay. I was thinking of coming out to my wife and suggesting some sort of open relationship where I could meet other guys for sex with my wife’s knowledge and acceptance so that we could keep the marriage going for her sake.

Now that 2 weeks have passed since your last posting regarding the sex you had with a guy that your wife was aware of, how does she now feel and how do you feel? Was your meeting completely anonymous sauna sex, a no strings attached hook up, or a friends with benefits arrangement, and how would you view the merits of these different types of non- relationship sex. Do you think this sort of arrangement is going to be sufficiently fulfilling to keep you sane meeting your gay sex needs in both the short and long term?

Don’t feel obliged to answer if you feel this is too personal but I would welcome your view on this, or anyone else’s for that matter, as I try to imagine the various possibilities for a future gay life that I may propose to my wife.

Sale Gay Guy

#27 SaleGayGuy, Mar 5, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  8. Omla

I really wonder about which encounters are sufficient to basically satisfy my man desires.

---------- Post added 15th Mar 2013 at 12:39 AM ----------

I can relate to this line on thought.