1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Married Lesbian Asks Me If I Have A Boyfriend...

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by elandra, Mar 18, 2013.

1. elandra

LOL so my admirer is in her fifties and I am in my twenties....

She is like a cougar and am the kitten.........

Funny thing, she asks me "so do you have a boyfriend?" after I told her about my previous relationship with another cougar....

As if to show her fear, that if I had a boyfriend it will make her less anxious about her developing crush on me....

Her growing attachment to me is clearly freaking her out.

And I find it very ironic in a further sense that she would ask me if I have a boyfriend when she wants to be my partner.........

...I know she fantasizes about me and can't stop thinking about me...

I catch her staring at me and she finds excuses to call me....

She is married to a man.............

and if I say I HAVE A BOYFRIEND,

it would make her feel better about having a man while crushing on females or something?

what the heck?:lol:

or maybe she just wants to deny it altogether....

see if i have a boyfriend she has no reason to lust after me,

and I no reason to to want her..........

denial is sweet but not as sweet as tasting the passion of forbidden fruit.

#1 elandra, Mar 18, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  2. not too sure what you want us to respond with?
    are you just venting or...??

3. elandra

I don't know,

Have you experienced something similar?

And what did you make of it?

4. IronCupcake

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Just to clarify a bit, does she know you are gender queer? It kind of sounds like she's feeling out (no pun intended) the territory. In life it's natural for people to be attracted to other people. While it's not that common there are instances where older women have young partners. It always seems like a <GASP> moment when you see someone like Cher with a young guy and not the other way around, which seems pretty lame to me. A wrinkly 80 year old fart guy like Hugh Hefner can marry a 20 year old but the opposite is seen as disgusting and just flat out wrong.
    I'm not sure why that is.

I'm also curious how you know she thinks about you all the time as you put it and that her being attracted to you is freaking her out.

Perhaps she is trying to determine if you are gay/bi/??? and if she has a chance.

From the other side of your situation (without the freaking out part) I'm almost 60 and the reason I'm even examining that I am gay is because I've developed an attraction to a friend of my daughters, a 24 yo younger neighbor. It's completely non-sexual but the feeling of enjoying her being around is there. She's very funny, straightforward and we have a lot in common in life, I was pretty wild when I was her age, but without the recovering drug addict thing.

I'd been with women but confused growing up because I didn't identify with the traditional stereotype of females. So I did go the marriage and kids route, had a bunch of disaster relationships with guys and the ONLY thing that I got out of it was my fantastic 21 yo daughter.

If I was about 30 years younger I would probably entertain the idea of a possibility with her, but content to have her as a good friend.

IC

5. elandra

Because after one night when we got drunk and ended up in each other's arms,

almost ended up kissing before we got interrupted....

she was upset and broke down crying the next day when I saw her,

saying things like "GOD I CAN'T BE GAY, my husband I come a long road" and she hammered on the "I AM NOT GAY" part...

it was clear that she had an attraction towards me that confuses the hell out of her,

and when her husband comes around she acts all strange in my presence shaking her head saying things like "let me walk with you" to her husband or she will make a point of kissing him before me saying 'give me a kiss', deliberately faking the flirting part with the husband she does not even find sexually attractive any more...

as if to make herself feel less confused by clinging on to her husband whenever i am there... i have seen this with another woman who was attracted to me as well, the moment she felt threatened and confused about her attraction to me, she jumped to her husband as a shield to protect her from herself and her own feelings...

I also catch her staring at me... and she hinted yesterday she knows I have cobwebs, as if saying I know you fantasize about me.

Besides if it is a mutual feeling, you just know these things.

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2013 at 02:10 PM ----------

yes I made it pretty obvious that why she is so curious.

---------- Post added 19th Mar 2013 at 02:12 PM ----------

ic read

she was upset and broke down crying the next day when I saw her,

saying things like "GOD I CAN'T BE GAY, my husband and I come a long road" and she hammered on the "I AM NOT GAY" part...