1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

love or just sex

Discussion in 'Physical & Sexual Health' started by lostluvr, Mar 7, 2015.

1. lostluvr

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    so lately ive been really really wanting to have sex with another girl..the thing is i dont know any girls yet that id be interested in having sex with..i consider myself a virgin (never been fully naked with another girl and both of us getting off) yea i know everybody has their own opinions of what sex is that one is mine..i have messed.around with other girls but i dont consider it sex..neway..my question is i guess i always figured id wait for that special girl to loose my virginity to after ive known her for awhile and ive allowed those feelings to develop for her but then again ive been thinking maybe i should gain sum experience..i dont know if i want to just loose.my virginity to sum stranger i meet at like a bar.or sumthing (i kno..be careful..stds...) or to wait for that special girl..does that really exist..like would a girl think im wierd if i wanted to make love instead of just have sex..is it cheesy to wait like i have been..how would other women react to it? would they think its too much pressure on them for them to be my first? what if i never find a girl i mean im 25 im growing old..:confused: