1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Love is confusing and hurtful

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by TheEd1996, Jul 15, 2018.

1. TheEd1996

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    A while back I started to take a Chemistry class. The first day this guy (let’s call him G) out of knowhere started talking to me. When we were out he gave me his number so I could add him to a chat the group had.

He’s pretty attractive and I’m not bad looking neither but I’m bisexual and his actions have given me reasons to think I like him (we are both pretty masculine). He stares at me a lot when I’m not looking,he complements me and has said that he doesn’t have any problem with two guys having sex.

One day I accidentally told him I was raped when I was a kid and he told me that nothing was gonna change our friendship. We even went alone to the movies. Sometimes he started talking to me while the movie was on and I caught him stealing glances. After the movies he told me to invite him to the next movie that comes out. Later that week we went with the class group to the movies again and after that we went to a bar. There I got kind of drunk and he told me: “why would you drink if you re gonna have a long ride”. I felt like he was very protective of me.

After all of that he started to bail on plans we made and didn't write me back so I got mad and asked him via text if I did something to make him mad to which he said “Nothings wrong I’ve just been very busy at work but when the classes start I hope we can hangout”.

What can you tell me???
    Does he like me???

2. Lia444

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It’s hard, he could like you but if you were both women, then I would say that’s what friends do and act like. Think you need to hang out more when classes start and see what happens.