1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking to find my truth

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by TorpedoGrl, Feb 3, 2019.

1. TorpedoGrl

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hello,

I needed to find a place where I could talk openly about my thoughts and feelings that I've had for many years. Over the years I've had moments that made me question my sexuality. Now that I'm alone (I ended my last relationship with a man 2 years ago) I suppose that I've felt more freedom to explore that part of myself that has been nagging me since high school, I just don't know where to start. I have so many questions. I'm hoping to meet people with similar experiences. I'm scared but also looking forward to this journey!

2. Rade

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    A warm welcome to you, you will feel well supported on the forum. There are many very kind people here.

3. Poofter

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just wanted to say welcome to the forum. I thought I had a very unique situation and found several here going through the same kinds of things. Everyone here seems to be supportive and very open in discussing things.

4. Dionysios

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome! You are not alone. Many of us here are also on that journey of self discovery. This is a wonderful place to pause on that trip and recieve loving support and encouragement. Don't be scared. We are all here for you! *smile*