1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lies caught up

Discussion in 'Coming Out Stories' started by miss curlywurly, May 26, 2015.

1. miss curlywurly

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Where do I start , hopefully this should be to long .

For as long as I can remember I questioned my sexual orientation , after many years I decided to write a letter to my step mum.
    I had written the letter but decided not to post as I new she already new what I was about to write so seemed pointless. I had forgotten about it until about 2/3 weeks now and I panicked as I new my partner had seen it but wasn't saying anything . I thought I was paranoid as during our relationship I had encounters with girls and believed now I was bi sexual. Cut a long story short he woke me up saying who's Kerry *dated her before* my heart sunk and I lied and said don't know who your on about. His reply I've read the letter to your step mum , I died in side thinking my whole life was about to crumble around me. In a panic i said yeah I've questioned myself if I'm gay but I'm straight regreting each word knowin I had once lied again to myself and him. To my surprise he said he always new but had accepted my way . The shame and guilt and relief all at the same time over whelmed me and I broken-down and confessed all. He was so understanding and have decided to stay together. We agreed if I wanted to explore more with girls he would be ok as he loves me for me not my sex.

A weight has lifted no more lies and for once I feel completely content happy and at ease. I'm very lucky to have a man so accepting. After I was out to him as being bisexual I told my step mum , I couldn't have wished for anything better then being accepted by those I love. The advice and support from both sides is undescriable . I'm able to be me .

It was so hard admitting to my partner as we've been together 9 years and have a 3 year old . I didn't want either of us to get hurt but it's worked out . We are now engaged and with the stress and anxiety lies gone were finally on the same path.

2. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The feeling of getting caught lying is terrible :lol: But anyways, glad your coming out went well and congrats on the engagement :grin: