1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBTI Dreams

Discussion in 'Fun and Games' started by MrMarvel, Feb 13, 2017.

1. MrMarvel

Not sure if this is under the correct section here, but it could be considered fun so I'm posting it here.

My question / discussion is regarding any dreams you may have had involving LGBTI elements.

I'll begin by telling you my first dream which was sort of transgender. I had it when I was 7 years old.

I was at school, walking from the office to my classroom, next to me was a girl I liked. We looked over to an undercover area for playing handball but instead of the court, a small and shallow pool of green liquid had been there instead. We walked over and touched the water. The instant we did we fell apart and I mean completely fell apart, even out heads had become featureless and hairless. Someone eventually put us back together only they had messed up for the most part. I now had her hair and private parts and who knows what else.

It was an interesting dream for a young kid to have and has remained with me almost 20 years later. It was the first time I had even remotely dreamed of being a girl and it's been a desire ever since, even though I still see myself as male.