1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LGBT related movies

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by Riler91, Jun 6, 2016.

1. Riler91

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have watched boys, The Way He Looks, and 4th Man Out, and i have been searching for more. Any suggestions?

2. animequeen567

Two Girls in Love and Leading Ladies are a couple of lesbian movies. I would categorize them as so bad they're good though. There is always Rent, but everyone knows that one xD. There's The Kids are Alright. Its about two kids and their lesbian mothers (I've never finished watching it though so I don't really know how it ends). But I'm a Cheerleader is amazing! Its about kids in a conversion camp (don't worry they prove just how ridiculous they are and how they don't work) and how they find love. Mainly about a lesbian couple but Dante Bascos character is apart of a gay couple and RuPaul is in it (as a camp conselor lol)

#2 animequeen567, Jun 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2016
  3. Misadori

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If you're into action movies with romance (glimpse of comedy too but not the greatest of kind, I'd say), I can mention D.E.B.S, perhaps the only movie I have that is a lesbian oriented movie. You get to follow a group of four girls that works as secret agents for the organization D.E.B.S. All dressed up in classic school uniforms and plaid skirts armed with pistols, they're after the deadly criminal Lucy Diamonds. She needs to be captured alive and be put behind bars but things aren't as easily done as it is said;P Not sure what more to say before I spoil too much so I'd stick with that part as a start:wink: Feelin' gentle to leave a little trailer here as well:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3Unq55oBxQ