1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's try this again!

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by dreamcatcher22, Jan 14, 2016.

1. dreamcatcher22

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey guys! I've had an account here for almost a year, but I got so overwhelmed with work and school that I haven't gotten on since July. But I'm back now!(!) Just wanted to reintroduce myself and say hi to everyone again! I'm Dallas :slight_smile: I'm a 20 year old bisexual girl who is currently still in the closet. I'm a music fanatic and adventure seeker! I'm taking a break from school but when I go back I'll be starting on my bachelor's degree in photography :slight_smile: I've known from an early age I was different from the people around me. I'm from a small, extremely country town in the south, so obviously I couldn't really talk to anyone about it. Hence why I'm here! I was really confused at first, I thought I was abnormal but now that I've kind of come to terms with my sexuality I'd love to talk to yall and make some friends! Can't wait to hear from you! Feels good to be back where I'm accepted by everyone :newcolor:

2. JiminyJordy

JiminyJordy Guest

Welcome back to EC! Hopefully you can stick around a while and let your voice be heard.

I'm from the South too so I know what you mean about few open ears.

3. Lexthebex

Hey Dallas! Welcome back!

4. justin88

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Welcome back! :slight_smile: