1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's talk undies..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by MaybeMyGender, Aug 15, 2015.

1. MaybeMyGender

Haii ^u^

So since I'm new to womens clothing i thought i would ask a pretty important question.
    What type of feminine panties can i get that look cute and girly but help support my, um "parts" well.

I know about boy shorts, but something about them seems to masculine for my taste.
    How can i get some pairs that are a good fit? And i suppose i should ask the same for bra's that fit well.

I'm hoping some of you on here have abit more experiance with this then i do. :icon_redf

2. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't really find boyshorts that comfy, nor provide much support. Since they go down the leg, there is an increased risk of slippage. I usually go with bikini briefs. If you are still needing to present as male, get the low rise ones, as guys pants sit lower...

#2 confuzzled82, Aug 15, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2015
  3. MaybeMyGender

No, i want to present as a girl :slight_smile:
    I just need something that will support my "parts" comfortably, because from what iv heard womens undies are much tighter and i don't want to be uncomfortable. Can womens undies support male "parts"? If not what brands or types could? I'd guess i need more crotch room, but hey i could be wrong I'm new to this.

4. Elianora

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wear them all the time, even when presenting as male. I tuck and then just use a couple pairs of crappy cotton pairs from Wal-Mart. It's cheep and functional but not exactly super cute. Make sure you get them pretty small though. Alternatively, sometimes I'll use a tight pair of sports spandex shorts and that works even better.

5. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A lot of womans department stores have deals for panties, like 6 for $30 or $4 each. I like to buy large size, as that is what fits my waste, and I don't tuck. Most of the pairs that I wear of on a daily bases can support my parts, but I have a few pairs of thongs for sex appeal. i like traditional panties the most, like hipsters, and ones that hug my waste. It depends if your on a budget or not, but I like to go for comfort over affordability, with in reason. Some panties fit better if u have leggings or tight pants over top. I also try to match my panties with my bras, and other clothing. Look for cheep sets that fit you well. Best of luck on your search.

6. loveislove01

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What about briefs? In my opinion, they're not masculine, and super comfortable. I assume it may be a little difficult to wear things like bikini bottoms and thongs, but that may be doable.

7. Rochelle86

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    As long as the thong or panty is the correct size your stuff should fit fine. I like briefs if they are girly with lace or pink trim. I don't really like tucking because I havent been able to do it comfortably. The sizing for bikinis can a bit harder though.

8. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I tuck most of the time, and wear the same underwear regardless how I'm presenting. Only reason I mentioned presenting as a male was I am unsure how out you are. My current boyfriend has always known I'm trans, some friends now know, but due to not being out a lot of places, I still spend most of my time in guy mode.

9. heandsheisme

It just requires that you find the right places to buy underwear.

Avoid underwear with a whole lot of lace on the front, it all breaks very easily and getting parts stuck in the holes is not fun at all. Beyond that, you will need to look for underwear with enough at the bottom to hold everything up.

There is a japanese company called Tamatoys and they make underwear and lingerie sized for men. You can use sites like jlist or a forwarding site like Tenso to get their stuff shipped to you. All of the stuff I have purchased from them: underwear, bras, and general lingerie have all fit wonderfully and felt so comfortable.

10. MaybeMyGender

Soooo i got some super cute undies ^u^
    But i had a question. Why does wearing womens cloths give me a erection?
    When i get new womens clothing, i get erections but when i have them for awhile it stops. It doesn't arouse me at all, but i get erect. It's like a happy erection..? If those are even things.
    Maybe because I'm pansexual and prefer women..? Or maybe it just makes me so happy that it happens..?
    Haha I'm sorry, I'm weird :icon_redf

#10 MaybeMyGender, Aug 18, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2015
  11. lonewolfblair

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Don't worry you're not weird i am pretty sure it happens to most transgirls i am going to be getting some underwear soon and the thought of being able to wear girls underwear gives me an erection so yeah if anyone is weird it is me haha

12. Paisley

Victoria's Secret's cheeksters are my go to. They're comfy, and I haven't had issues with support. Plus they're super cute! The only thing is I'm a grower not a shower so I think I just have an advantage. Bikinis are usually really good too.

13. MaybeMyGender

I can't wear them, they don't support my parts at all. What brands can i get that will? They can't be expensive.

14. RainDreamer

Try some pantyhoses to, it help keep things in place.

15. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Pretty much all of mine are Hanes ComfortSoft. These are usually in a 3 pack for about 7 bucks

#15 confuzzled82, Aug 21, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2015