1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets talk sexy - what personality traits turn you on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jutwanahaveboys, Jan 27, 2013.

1. Merv

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I cannot, for the life of me, wait until I finally find a guy who is kind and sweet, kind of shy, like me, but outgoing and adventurous enough to have fun. He HAS to be smart, someone who at least appreciates and can have an intelligent convo about things science related. I wish he was also masculine type (no offence to effeminate types) basically someone who can be my best friend but whom I can sleep with. And cute.

2. Eye contact! I don't know if you guys would consider that a personality trait, but I think it could be one. Also, there are way too many other traits to list so I just put that one haha

3. Gerit

I like bubbly, macho guys who always smile. But I guess I must scare them away because I've never even met one who was gay.

4. IanGallagher

I'd say when the person is really sweet, humble, kind, and you can tell that they definitely have a good heart.

5. sunnii

Confident, charismatic, funny, doesn't take himself too seriously and can take a joke at his expense, protective

6. jutwanahaveboys

you defiantly just found him!

7. FemCasanova

Hmm.. There`s a separation in what is a "Turn on", and what "makes me romantically interested" for me. And they don`t always combine well.

For example, anger can turn me on. But it also makes me less interested in seeing that in a partner. Kindness and empathy is attractive, but not effective as a turn on.

If that made sense? Generally though, humor and geeky behavior works both ways. It makes me interested, and it can be a turn on. A woman playing with a light-saber, that is geeky, but also really hot. Dominant women is a turn on. But bossy women is not. They`d have to know when to pull the "I`m the boss" card. In the bed-room, but nowhere else.

It`s complicated, lol!

8. RueBea85

RueBea85 Guest

Confidence! I really like someone who can laugh at themselves, a good sense of humour, positive and upbeat.

I don't like being around people that complain or look down on life, it brings me down too!

9. Kay

Kay Guest

Strong, caring, open, loyal, sensitive, intelligent, funny and kind and not necessarily in this order.

10. Bobbybobby99

Bobbybobby99 Guest

I like someone who is just a bit on the masculine side, but not too dominant, though a bit of dominance is okay and preferred. In terms of personality I like someone who is a good conversationalist, but not better than me at my main chosen fields, such as singing and herpetology.

11. Vladik

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    At this point anyone I could talk to!

12. Rosemarried

Rosemarried Guest

I look for only a few things in a girl. She should be funny, be confident but modest, and nice. Nice like- sweet I guess...