1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets talk sexy - what personality traits turn you on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jutwanahaveboys, Jan 27, 2013.

1. SkyColours38

I like someone who is intelligent, funny, preferably musical/artsy in general, strong both as a character and physically, good legs :icon_wink , caring, sensitive, spontaneously playful, cuddly, and who doesn't see a disagreement as provocation or cause for anger. Someone mildly and beautifully flawed, who is comfortable enough around me to show it.

And I am definitely not thinking of a particular person who I may or may not have some serious unrequited/unnoticed feelings for... *cough, cough* :kiss:

2. leer

what i like in guy
    bit older than me .
    someone whos confident.
    out going.
    like the same stuff as me.

3. Oddish

Oddish Guest

I always liked girls fairly opposite of me.
    - Introverted, shy, quiet.
    - Definitely more of a structured person, not so lazy and procrastinated as myself.
    - Has the same desire as I do to learn and explore the world, just learning new things.
    - Has to have an extremely good sense of humour. If they don't, I'll probably lose all of my attraction to them.
    - Very sweet and courteous, of course. And intelligent.

Seems that girls don't care for people like me who float around groups of people, and have a hard time keeping to myself, and can be extremely annoying whenever I start speaking up and joking around. I also have a knack to tease my friends and whoever I like, quite a lot. But, yeah. I need somebody who likes those qualities in me, and we can share a laugh at any time.

4. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    aw. l don't dislike extroverted girls. l might prefer introversion in someone but more important than that is confidence, which isn't lost on introverts but all too often it can be.

But l honestly feel more comfortable around a girl who WILL speak her mind and not expect me to do it for her, l think it's probably something a lot of girls like.

5. Emberblaze

Damn, if only you were a man....

Any who, I'd like a guy who I can turn to for support when i'm down or when I'm sad. I'd like someone that'll hold me in their arms at night or take my hand while we're walking or just sweep me off my feet (if he has the muscle mass).
    I'd like a guy that's more confident than I am, and just that typical leader-boyfriend kinda deal. Someone funny and uplifting, and all the while, still not too caring for ME so that he wouldn't come to me with his troubles as to not try and be a burden.

... Man, I feel so zetta lonely now v_v

6. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Haha, seems like everyone here loves introverts (myself included). I like confidence in a girl, but I don't want her to be as brash and arrogant as my extroverted self. :slight_smile: Like we could balance each other out.

Yeah, that'd be me. I do speak what I think, and I'm fine with my significant other if she doesn't want to.. but I don't like passive aggressive games. Just say what you need to. When somebody can stand up for themselves and say whatever, I think that quality is sexy as.

7. Mox

Mox

The girl I like is extremely quiet and sort of shy. She's smart and funny and just a really nice person. The only thing I don't like about her is that she's straight... But yeah those are basically the personality traits I like in a person. I also like when girls can sing well.

#27 Mox, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  8. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    l am an introvert but the only reason l really make the distinction is because l got obsessed with nerdy personality psychology that focuses on introversion and extroversion and all the variance within each.

But l cannot stand games e_e can't do it. Won't do it, lol.

l'm on the fringe, maybe being an introvert who can "swing both ways" xD but ultimately l do need my alone time and will sometimes drop out of the social scene.

l think introverts at large though should lose the timid image, unless they really have some social anxiety and they're working on it. Because introversion can exist without a lack of confidence and ideally it should...

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

So you're an introvert who enjoys some social interaction and you're dominant, I'm guessing? That's actually perfect. I'd prefer that in almost all introverts.. but I know a majority of them are timid and need their alone time.

Yeah, I agree with that. I don't really like the doormat image that comes with them.. I know they're way more assertive than that and should strengthen their self confidence and skills of that such. I mean I don't have a problem with intros, because I really do like them, but I wish they'd actually be assertive and not so reserved all the time. :bang:

10. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    xD so which do you REALLY like? *eyes suspiciously*

Yea...really most people are somewhere in the middle. Extremes at either end can signal issues, sometimes. Though it's just the way some people are.

But l notice that a ton of introverts just equate introversion with social anxiety and the are soooo not the same thing even they can occur together, not to mention extroverts can have social anxiety too :confused:

lt's a spectrum much like sexuality xD

For me l honestly can SUCK at communication sometimes, l'm actually in real life temporary social hiding right now. But other times, l can seem very social(and actually be that way).

lt's just limited, my primary mode will always be introversion but l try to keep it stable and my HUGE thing is that l seriously make sure l'm always being direct with people, even if l limit communication. l don't ply the "guess what l'm feeling" games with people.

None of female friends have been that way either, and mostly those types just don't even like me so it's not an issue lolz.

11. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Lol, I mean. I love extroverts. I love being around them because we can always talk and there's no "I'm so drained, I need my alone time, goodbye" part of it. I'm not even the most extroverted person either!

I guess I would like an ambivert, but an introvert would be fine. I think if I dated an extro, we would be out and about so much that it'd get old quick. We do have our limits, too. :wink:

Mhm. I mean, I'm an extrovert with some mild social anxiety. But my extroversion pulls me through it because I enjoy people too much to reserve away from them. :icon_wink All I understand is that introverts can feel drained quickly, and some of them really do enjoy conversations. They just don't enjoy keeping them going after a long period of time, and they're more into their own minds and more focused on themselves than the world around them and other people. Not that that's a bad thing, though.

Ha, okay. That makes sense. As an extrovert, I do the same thing. I can sometimes be by myself, but the difference is, is that, I ALWAYS have to be stimulated with something. I always have to either be talking to somebody online or on Skype, because if I'm by myself completely, I can't take it. Ever. I've even texted my friend when she was sick as hell all because I needed somebody to talk to. Rude on my part, but I needed something to do.

Lol okay, well that's good. I'm glad to hear of an introvert who likes to be straightforward with things. :grin:

And now I totally got off topic here! Shit. Anyway, introverted girls, I love you. Just be a bit assertive and I'll like you even more. Thankyou.

12. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    lmao we're going to get yelled at for being OT.

But yeah, l'm really straddling the introvert fence hard in that here with my social "withdraw" l'm still being social.

But it is more that the major difference is a focus more...within one's mind, l guess. Which makes extroverts sound airheaded on some level but l think that's why it's important to acknowledge all the variation within each type, an extrovert can be somewhat introverted or reserved too (-o-o-)

l'd say we could almost be the same people with my tendency being slightly toward ignoring everyone but then cooperating when an extrovert comes to pull me out xD

13. TheUglyBarnacle

I like:
    -Assertiveness/Confidence
    -Laid-back
    -Sense of humour (sarcastic and not easily offended)
    (-Arrogance)

The last one is not a "must" but I can't be the only one that loves a cocky grin or a smug smirk. They make me melt.

14. Cecil

I like Nerds! Be they video game nerds, comic nerds, scientists, band players, or even just look like a nerd. My reason: pain.

Nerds grow up knowing what it's like to be singled out and picked on because they were different. I want to be able to connect with someone and I get along well with everyone but nerds I get along quite well with. You'd be surprised at how crazy and fun nerds can actually be. Sure they are socially awkward, sometimes more transfixed on fantasy, and probably have a shrine to computers. But don't we all?

We all acted like this and in some situations we all still do. Like we act nervous and feel like idiots when going on dates or taking a job interview. We all dream about falling in love with our true loves or buying a house. And we all can't survive without our phones or laptops. Nerds are just more, well, geeky than the majority.

15. NickTsuki

NickTsuki Guest

I can relate to that. I like people who are intelligent and responsible(but still fun).
    I'm a bit of a nerd so I am socially awkward out of internet.I often hear that I can say some things I say cause it's weird!!
    But I more into the extroverted people (unless they're show off) and confident to balance with myself

16. sanguine

YEA I want this too! Im also insanely attracted to happiness and a person who is very comfortable with themselves.
    I also like it if the guy is somewhat submissive or just lets me have all the control cause I have a bdsm fetish too lololololol.

17. Xochipilli

Me gusta! Yeah, I think a nerd would do nicely for me :slight_smile:
    *swoons at the thought*

18. ameliawesome

sweetness. adventurous. cuddler. quirkiness. artistic. optimistic. non-germaphobic. friendliness.

19. lxlJDlxl

I like someone who is romantic, good singer, sensitive, has a good sense of humor, introverted, mature, altruistic, intelligent, likes what I like and also, a pet lover.

20. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Curiosity, kindness, tenacity.