1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lets talk sexy - what personality traits turn you on?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jutwanahaveboys, Jan 27, 2013.

1. jutwanahaveboys

Personally, I like them scared a bit (like in a sense of still exploring and kind of timid),shy, polite, romantic, good singers, but strong and intelligent personalities that develop rapidly. I don't want someone to control, nor someone to control me, but instead someone who I could grow older with and explore more. a partner who can teach me and learn from me how to love. and I like it to be secret for some while.

I get turned on by people that are in the closet and are kind of depending on me to help them slowly crawl out. and I like guys that were in sort of denial for some time. defiantly guys that were with women before and I can be there first gay relationship. trust I guess is one of my biggest turn ons.

what things turn you on in a person's personality? I want to know all about it. whats your ideal love scenario?

2. hello1992

I like someone who is fairly confident and funny, but also gentle and slightly quiet. Someone who i can rely on when i am not feeling too god, but also someone who will share their thoughts with me. In some cases being timid can turn me on a bit, maybe a little quirkiness, but being fun and funny is quite big for me.Someone that can generally make me laugh. Also someone who just isnt phased much by what people say, and just generally simple to figure out.

3. Eatthechildren

I want someone who is dominant over me. But at the same time I also want someone who'll cuddle with me and cry over things that no one else understands the importance of.

Actually I'm describing someone.

Damn you distance.

4. jutwanahaveboys

Beautiful......

5. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    lots of things.

l have some specific likes and dislikes. Some traits l'm indifferent to.

Charisma...l want to be with someone other people see as charming and desirable. l don't want to control a girl or necessarily be the dominant one in that she isn't also allowed to be the attention grabber, sometimes. Someone who STANDS OUT.

Humor, obviously. Pretty much anyone l do keep around is funny so it's a given at this point.

Intelligence, sure. But l hate to put this first because l don't like to draw in the pseudo intellectual types who depend on being the smartest person in the room in order to have any kind of identity about themselves. It's false and they are usually overcompensating because they either aren't that intelligent or they don't believe they are.

Kind...yes. With a humanitarian edge. This doesn't mean unncessarily or inauthentically "nice". l dislike those types. Don't spare my feelings because you think you're doing a good deed, you don't know me as well as you think you do xD

Post is too long so l'll wrap it up with ''curious'', or at least having a vague desire to understand new information. Mostly a desire to understand and conceive of something outside of your immediate reality, an aversion to doing so is very unsexy.

6. jutwanahaveboys

I couldnt handle someone who is dominant over me, and I dont think I could ever be dominant over someone. I want someone just as powerful in a relationship as I am. perhaphs just a bit less but thats it.

7. ForceAndVerve

Quiety confident
    Polite/charming
    Laid back/not uptight/easy going
    Doesn't get offended
    Has a smiliar sense of humor to me aka nothing is too offensive :badgrin:

OH and seeing as #dominance is trending in this topic, lets just say that I would want the relationship to be completely mutual.

#7 ForceAndVerve, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  8. jutwanahaveboys

I really like the curious bit. I guess I will add that to what I described too. damn it this is like shopping for traits now :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: LOL ill take two please! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

9. OMGWTFBBQ

Out Status:
    A few people
    xD loool one can dream.

10. jutwanahaveboys

Umm so I guess I would turn you on if I knew you in RL then :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: off course, I have those traits among many others too. but I am usually the person that jokes about himself. I make fun of myself and people love that about me. I kindof destroy my self LOL. and nothing is too offensive for me if it came with good intentions

11. MerBear

someone who is shy....and who is really funny.
    i will say something i find really attractive in girls is when they are always happy...they have that bubbly personality and so cute :grin:

12. Divopix

Someone who is shy/awkward.
    Funny, but not pushed.
    In girls, I like really raunchy jokes kind of thing.
    Out going when need be.
    And nice for sure.

13. Eatthechildren

I don't really mean dominant in normal stuff like hanging out and going on dates... But during physical stuff? :icon_redf

14. Yui

Yui

Definitely! :grin: Sooo cute!

I also like when someone is:

- funny
    -caring
    -loving
    -polite/being a gentleman haha
    -attentive
    -compassionate
    -sensitive
    -brave enough to save me from a spider :lol:

15. julia

These are just my main traits that I look for:
    Confident, this is a huge turn on for me.
    Sarcastic humor
    Animal lover
    Intelligence/Knowledge
    A good listener
    Goal orientated

16. Minamimoto_Fan

I just want a nice guy who is basically like my best friend, only we're a little bit closer than that. I want to be able to do things with him that we'll both enjoy and just be able to introduce new things to each other. At the end of the day, I just want to cuddle with him, and well... won't mind me being a bit awkward sometimes, especially since my only relationship was bad and I don't really know what to do in some situations...

*Sigh* I'm blushing while I'm writing this, tbh...

#16 Minamimoto_Fan, Jan 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2013
  17. FruitFly

Rather than all the personality traits I like I'll restrict it to just those traits that get my motor running:

Confidence, a natural air of dominance; when someone is very assertive. Cocksure perhaps, with a saucy laugh and a knack for numbers.

18. jutwanahaveboys

aw guys thats all so cute. btw julia if that is you in your avatar, your pretty hot!

19. Gen

Gen

Pretty much the same.

Hmmm, you said "turned on" by though, and those are basically just my romantic tastes... Lets see.

~I love it when a guy is......not innocent or not even really inexperienced, per se. Its that cute, adorable, smile and look, that only some guys just naturally have. Its not even that "Sexy Grin" where you know they just want to sweep you off somewhere. I mean, that is sexy too. But something about that look thats like "I'm just really happy to be here" makes me melt. ^-^

Its like Eagerness. Thats the word. I just cant handle how adorable it.

20. julia

Haha oh no, she's from the show "Pretty Little Liars". She is hot though, yes.