1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's talk about cocktails!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LakanLunti, Dec 7, 2020.

1. LakanLunti

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I just recently started having interest in making cocktails. I'm a fan of beers but I like getting creative on making myself drunk lol. I started watching on tutorials online on how to make chocolate drink cocktail and there I found the magical Mudslide. I LOVE chocolates so Mudslide made me really interested. I then started buying alcohol for the cocktail and a shaker and started making Mudslide and other interesting drinks. So far, I can make Mudslide, Kamikaze, Blue Lagoon, and the BJ shots (which is my favorite!). These are vodka cocktails, soon I will buy ingredients for a Long Island Iced Tea, so most likely the list of the cocktails I make will expand since I'll own more spirits.

Are there bartenders here? Or anyone like me who's into making cocktails for friends and family only? What are your favorite cocktails? Do you have original mixes? Do you mind sharing? Let's talk about cocktails!