1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

late bloomer here

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by phylisanne, Jan 29, 2015.

1. phylisanne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi All My name is phylis anne,
    Well after dealing with this since early childhood of the 60's I have decided to let phylis out of the closet a bit ,I have always had these feelings and when phylis is in charge a strange sense of calm comes over me, I started getting some small breasts and found I liked them started dressing in a very low key under the radar way I am looking for a gender counseler to start the process . Now this might seem odd what I want but here goes due to family I can't go total female so I have chosen to keep some of the male personna and develop some female personna as well sorta like a trans man that girls become?ftm ? I am soon going to talk to my family dr and have him set me up with the right people to talk to so that I make the right choices this is not a fling so I figure in less than a few yrs I will reach my goal ,Might be hard to explain the trip to thailand:icon_wink I am also gonna talk to my mom who I think deep down knows about my feelings the daughter ?well she was nurse so it would hard to explain any real serious additions or subtractions of various body parts LOL well I have probably confused all of here by now would like to hear from other late bloomers hugs phylis anne

2. Thelyingleo

Hello Phylis anne! This is a great community full of supportive caring people, and I hope that you find what you need here :slight_smile: