1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Last Seen"

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by juxlia, Jul 7, 2017.

1. juxlia

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey everyone,

I have returned to EC after being inactive for a few months and was surprised by the huge changes. It looks really clean and great now!
    I have read the thread in which Martin addressed the issue of not being able to type in your own sexuality/gender/out status. This would be really helpful as I currently do not identify with any of the preset options so I'm hoping this feature comes soon.

One problem I have is a feature on my profile which shows what you're doing (making profile changes, and showing which thread you're reading/last read). I'm not entirely sure if this is a new feature or not but I can't remember it being on the old EC. Is there a way to disable it or to make it private (my eyes only)? I don't really want everyone to know what I've been reading, and I'm sure a lot of other people don't want this either.
    Apologies if this question was already posted (although I briefly skimmed the forum).

2. Martin

Board Member Admin Team Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi,

It is something that's on the list to address by default, but in the meantime you can disable this via the Privacy settings page on your account: https://forum.emptyclosets.com/index.php?account/privacy

Feel free to configure the options on there based on your privacy needs. :slight_smile: