1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ladies: Would you date a woman that'd had a breast augmentation?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by love23cali, Jul 1, 2016.

1. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Would you find them more or less attractive?

2. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I would prefer them whatever size and shape they are naturally, but if I really liked her it wouldn't be a big deal and I would be pretty indifferent. So I guess unless she had to have them reconstructed for some reason (e.g. breast cancer) I would be a bit put off by it initially.

The reason I would be put off is mostly that I would feel she is insecure and too focused on appearances, so we would likely not match well. I know this doesn't have to be the case which is why it wouldn't matter if I already felt attracted to her personality.

3. mirkku

^ What HappyGirlLucky said.

In addition, if this person is a trans woman, I would not even mention it, and be fine with it. There are many health reason that could lead to breast augmentation. It's a case-by-case thing. If our personalities match, I would be neither more or less physically attracted by someone who had one; however I would like to know the reasons behind it - if only to help / support this person through the situation that led to this (cancer, poor self-esteem, transition, etc).

4. love23cali

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm involved in the fitness industry. A lot of women in fitness modeling end up getting the implants because they want to keep their femininity after gaining muscle and maintaining low body fat. It's for their job as well as their esteem. Amanda Latona, Robin Gallant, Heidi Somers, etc... It's hard for feminine women to feel too masculine.

I mean, it could be said that a woman who wears make up has low esteem. This would be a majority of women in our society. I'm not necessarily turned off by it. I've come across some awesome women (personality wise) who've had it done..I think the misconception is that these women are arrogant, braindead and vain. In my experience, this is not always the case.

I personally wouldn't have a problem with it. I can understand their desire to get it done. It wouldn't be much different than a transwoman needing it done to feel more like herself.

5. SnixxJuice

I believe everybody has an insecurity. If that insecurity is chest size, they can either suck it up and deal with it or change it. Either is fine really. I'd like to say it wouldn't factor in.