1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Khaled Hosseini fans

Discussion in 'Entertainment and Technology' started by rudysteiner, Feb 3, 2016.

1. rudysteiner

Hey everyone,

I know there's a few people on here who've read all 3, or at least 1, of Khaled Hosseini's novels.

Can anyone recommend And the Mountains Echoed, or give reasons not to? Is he releasing a fourth novel? I've read his other two and they're make up 2/5 of my top 5, but I'm on the fence as to whether I should read this one because I've heard mixed reviews of it.

Thanks,

Joe.

2. plant

I'm not sure if he is releasing a fourth novel, but And the Mountains Echoed was an awesome book, he did not disappoint. Personally I loved it, though not as much as I loved A Thousand Splended Suns. Everyone should definitely read it.

3. Van

Van

I've only read A Thousand Splendid Suns. I need yet to read The Kite Runner.

4. rudysteiner

Reading The Kite Runner was so worth it. Probably the best decision 17-year-old me made. I read A Thousand Splendid Suns right after I finished.

----

typo in my initial post: 'they make up', not 'they're make up'.