1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jelous of the people that get to go to pride events..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Blanched, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Blanched

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm not out to my parents, and I live hours away from any big city. I can't drive. I feel so stuck in this town, and I hate living here. I'll have to wait until next year to get my drivers permit before I can even dream about going to any pride event. Even when I do have my permit, how am I going to tell my parents that I'm just going to Madison, which is 2 hours away... I feel so trapped and lonely.. Is there any way to get rid of these feelings?

2. Nightlight

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    In my country, Pride events are steamed live online for people who can't come. I watched the stream instead because of bad weather, lack of time, etc. See if there's anything like that?

3. jenne

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    i feel jealous too :frowning2: i really want to go but it's a 4 hour trip from where i live and i don't have anyone to go with so.. i wish next year i will make it..

4. Mihael

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Jealous too. It's in the same city, yet there are some radical jocks who hate the gays over here... it's not completely safe.

5. Love4Ever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I feel this way too. I also hate how because I am not out I've been in two stores in the last week that were selling Pride gear and I couldn't buy anything. It's hard to not be out in Pride month when you want to participate.

6. tystnad

tystnad Guest

i feel you guys... a straight friend just told me he’d been to a pride parade recently and actually complained about how it made him “boring” for “doing what everyone else does”........... meanwhile i’m stuck, unable to go to pride unless i come out due to the distance, and wishing sooooo badly that i could go. :frowning2: