1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've come so far.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cider, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Cider

Hey all, I've been on this site for almost two years, but I mainly lurk. However, today I just wanted to thank everyone here for helping me through tough times and everything else. I can't believe that I've come this far.

I created this account when I was 14. I was insecure about my race, my sexuality, and my looks. My grades were abysmal. Now that I'm 16, I've finally learned to love who I am, both inside AND out, and my grades are actually looking good! Lol.

I never in 1000 years would've guessed that a bunch of strangers online could help me improve myself, but it happened. :')

So from the bottom of my heart, thank you. Thank you for everything.

2. R M

R M

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i know how you feel :slight_smile:. this site helps me too and im super happy that youre feeling great now. keep it up!

3. johndeere3020

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Cider and RM, there will always be bumps in life, be strong, determined, and never be afraid to be who you are.

At least that would be the advice I would give myself at 16 if I could go back in time. :slight_smile:

4. RainbowsFactory

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know if I've ever helped you on empty closets but, I am so proud of you for being true to yourself! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

5. mattni

There will always be someone there for you in tough times, remember that! :wink: