1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its Just Awdon

Discussion in 'The Welcome Lounge' started by Awdon, Aug 27, 2020.

1. Awdon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Howdy- so I guess I should introduce myself?:rat:
    My name's Awdon, always will be unless you wanna call me Donnie. That's cool too-
    I'm a 16 pre-T rat child :mouse2:
    -I cosplay, love makeup, I play violin, ukulele, recorder, piano, yeah. I love to paint and draw, and I dabble in foam-smithing (basically just cosplay making but with foam- riveting, I know).
    -I also love playing video games!
    -I listen to twenty one pilots, grandson, ic3peak, poppy, mr. kitty, daft punk, etc.
    Oh, also, please feel free to check me out on Insta or Xbox Live! I'd prefer friends closer to my age, mostly because older mutuals are spooky as heck to me (creepy? spooky? you get the idea... over 19=heck no sorry)
    But, Yeah!!
    If you ever need somebody to just hang with, I'm your rat!:rat:

2. LaurenSkye

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Hi, there. I will introduce myself and welcome you even though I am old enough to be your mom (I like to think of myself as more of the big sister type, though). I'm Lauren, welcome to the site. And don't say "It's just Awdon". Say "It's Awdon" because saying "just" makes it sound like you're not important, which you are.

3. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC! :slight_smile: 2020 is a Year of the Rat according to the Chinese zodiac calendar. It's been a rough year for the world so far, but maybe it still can be a good year for you (and I! I was born in 1996 - Year of the Rat). :thumbsup:

As a friendly reminder, members are not allowed to exchange off-site contact information publicly. Two full members (optional to apply after 2 weeks of activity and 50 posts) may share that information via private message, but that is the only way it is acceptable.

I hope you enjoy our community! :wave: