1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It’s starting to feel a little ridiculous how often I find myself strongly attracted to women

Discussion in 'LGBT Later in Life' started by Elle993, Jan 22, 2019.

1. weary

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Pretty much the same way I feel. At least you didn't come out and suggest your husband was gay though...lol I was so messed up when I was first struggling with coming out, I allowed myself to believe our lack of intimacy could be because he was closeted as well.

Nic2552 and L8bloomer like this.
  2. Butterfly6

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I knew this would happen but I spoke to a friend the other day and now I keep dreaming about her. I also think about her constantly through out the day. Great, I think I'm falling in love with her.

Elle993 likes this.
  3. Elle993

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Oh no! Is hisbthe friend you had strong feelings for before? I Felt a crush from on one of the parents at my kid’s school when at a birthday party last weekend. I will be at the school today for an event and hoping I see her :slight_smile: I need to stop with these feelings because well.. she’s married to a guy.... but then I think well I am too :wink: but really I would never act on these feeling in this situation so it will just drive me crazy.

4. LaneyM

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I've thought that too, especially after recent talks with him. I know he would be fair and decent.

L8bloomer likes this.
  5. Sweconqui

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    T
    I understand what you are saying completely. I too am still married but I am in a lifeless relationship and I think about being with a woman a lot. Its almost overwhelming.

Elle993 likes this.
  6. Sweconqui

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Goodness I can relate about the sexual frustration. I am married but am no longer intimate with my husband. I honestly cant stand him and fins nothing about the male anatomy likeable anymore it seems. I had encounter with a friend years ago..not full blown sex but got each off and I developed feelings i hadnt felt in years. I haven't been the same sense. I miss the closeness and intimacy of loving and being loved.

Elle993 likes this.
  7. Elle993

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Same here - once I acknowledged my attraction toward women it became more and more difficult to maintain an intimate relationship with my husband until eventually I just stopped being intimate. This change has happened to me over some crushes toward women so I can’t even imagine how I would feel after having some level of intimacy with another woman like you just described.