1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It’s a Monday

Discussion in 'General Support and Advice' started by Laine7008, Apr 11, 2022.

1. Laine7008

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I’ve posted a few times now and let me start off by saying thank you to those of you who have responded, it truly means a lot to me. This site has helped me tremendously when I’ve needed to not feel so alone.
    I’ve been trying to be a little more positive, I recently started taking yoga classes and I found a lgbt therapist that hopefully I can start sessions with soon.
    It’s helped to have some distractions, although it’s tough seeing the woman I have feelings for each day when I drop and pick my kids up from school. don’t you hate when your mind takes over? One glimpse of her and I can’t think straight for an hour after
    I also finally told my husband that it was one in particular woman I had feelings for, he asked who but I felt it was best not to disclose that info. Other than that, anytime the subject gets brought up, it gets swept under the rug immediately. I want to talk about it though, my insides feel like they’re screaming when we get on the subject just wanting to blurt out how I feel but I also want to be sensitive to his feelings.
    How to do you connect to your opposite sex partners on this level?