1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this odd?

Discussion in 'Sexual Orientation' started by sheenak, Jul 6, 2015.

1. sheenak

I've pretty much always thought of myself as a gay women and I'm comfortable with that. I live in a very small "town" that totally lacks diversity in any form.Well, I just met a MtoF transgendered women and I'm sooo attracted to her.I don't know if she is pre op or post op,don't care. I'd just love to get to know her better and spend some time together doing it.This is only the third,that I know of,MtoF transgendered person that I've ever met but I have been attracted to two of them.I'm really not sexually attracted to a lot of people so this strikes me as odd. I'm ok with it ,but is this strange ? :kiss:

2. BiKate

Nah, probably just a coincidence. Although being out as a transgender shows a lot of bravery, confidence and that they're comfortable being their true selves. That might be what's also helping the attraction, but I dunno :slight_smile:

3. HarmfulLoverX

Not really c: it's nice to see that you accept them for who they are and don't care that they are trans cx

4. internetperson

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    No there's nothing wrong with that, at least you don't have a problem with it :slight_smile: