1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is This Normal for Cisgendered People?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Maximus92, May 15, 2016.

1. Superbird

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, since you've already received lots of good advice, and I can't really add to it, I just want to wish you luck- self-discovery is an incredible thing, and, no matter what happens, you'll definitely learn a lot about yourself and what makes you comfortable. So, good luck :slight_smile:

2. intherye

I agree with everyone else and the above poster, good luck! Also, if it helps, someone on here gave me the advice that we're not going to get stuck identifying as something we aren't, so try not to worry and you will figure it out eventually :slight_smile:

3. Robert

Robert Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes it is.

Its a priveledged position you are in.
    You have always been the sex you feel like so it is difficult for you to imagine what its like to feel like you dont fit in to your assigned sex.

4. JessicaJones

I'm glad you posted, because I've actually been wondering what it must feel like to be cisgender. :slight_smile: I guess indifference is an accurate word to describe it? I can't say indifference is something I've ever felt toward my gender(s).

#24 JessicaJones, May 16, 2016
    Last edited: May 16, 2016