1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there an option to receive a notification everytime someone replies to your post?

Discussion in 'Empty Closets Help and Feedback' started by Hypnotico, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

Is there an option somewhere where you can receive a notification everytime someone replies/(or quotes) to your post?

2. Fiddledeedee

Re: Is there an option to receive a notification everytime someone replies to your po

I believe so. On the top bar of a thread, directly above the first post, there's a drop-down menu titled "Thread Tools". The bottom option is "Subscribe to this thread". The threads should then show up here. I think. I've never tried it myself.

3. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Re: Is there an option to receive a notification everytime someone replies to your po

When you subscribe to a thread as fiddledeedee described, you'll automatically get an email whenever there are new replies to that thread (sent to whatever email you used to register). You can subscribe to any thread, be it your own or someone else's.

4. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

But I'm gonna get an email everytime someone replies, I only want to get one everytime someone replies specifically to me/quotes what I said, is there a way to do that? Btw, thank you for the fast responses!

5. Owen

In Loving Memory Full Member

Ah, that's what you meant! Not currently. It's on our to-do list for site upgrades, but we're making no promises as to when, or even if, we'll be able to implement it.

6. Hypnotico

Hypnotico Guest

Thank you, Owen. :slight_smile: